The Finnish CIGRE National Committee
mobile: +358 40 550 2033, e-mail to: liisa.haarla(a)fingrid.fi
mobile: 040 546 6117, e-mail to ella.kack(a)fingrid.fi
Joining to CIGRE
In 2017, the Finnish National Committee had some 60 individual members in Category I), 13 collective members in Category I, 2 collective members in Category II and 2 honorary members.
When you want to become a member, load the membership application here, fill it and send it to the secretary. The membership rates in 2018 are:
- Category I collective member: 874 €
- Category II collective member: 269 €
- Category I individual member: 86 €
- Young member: 43 € (individual member, category II)
- Student member: 0 €
Membership and its benefits
More information on the membership and the benefits it includes are here.
Only CIGRE members can be Study Committee members. The Finnish National Committee propsoes the Finnish candidates for the Study Committee.
The Study Committees with a member from Finland:
The Finnish National Committee of CIGRE has a representative in the following study committees:
- A1 Rotating Electrical Machines
- A2 Transformers
- B1 Insulated Cables
- B2 Overhead lines
- B3 Substations
- B4 HVDC and power electronics
- B5 Protection and automation
- C4 System technical performance
- C5 Electricity markets and regulation
- C6 Distribution Systems and Dispersed Generation
- D1 Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- D2 Information Systems and Telecommunications
Only CIGRE members can be selected to a study committee. A member is selected for a 2-year period. The same member can have three successive membership periods. The membership period starts during the CIGRE Session. National committees propose candidates some 9 months before the Session.
It is possible to be a working group member without CIGRE membership but the membership is recommended.