- Category I collective member: 918 €
- Category II collective member: 290 €
- Category I individual member: 92 €
- Category II individual member, young member: 48 €
- Category III individual member, student member: 0 €
Membership and its benefits
CIGRE membership opens access to the global CIGRE community.
Paying members can get CIGRE technical brochures and other publications from e-cigre for free and can register to the biannual CIGRE Sessions with a reduced fee.
Only CIGRE individual members (category I or category II) can become Study Committee members. The Finnish National Committee proposes the Finnish candidates for the Study Committees.
More information on CIGRE and its activities around the World is here. Below you can see different presentation videos on CIGRE and its activities:
- Welcome to the world of CIGRE
- Paris Session
- CIGRE publications and resources
- CIGRE knowledge program and structure
- Joining and participating
- Benefits of joining CIGRE
When a student member graduates
When a student member graduates, she or he can continue as a student member at the end of the year of graduation (no membership fee, no invitations to FiNC meetings, no opportunity to join the working groups). Alternatively, she/he can change her/his membership category immediately after the graduation into category I or category II (membership fee, invitations to FiNC meetings, possibility to join working groups, access to vote at CIGRE General Assembly).